Cateye INOU video.

This spring I shot and edited this video for Cateye which I just finished up. It highlights their new INOU gps + camera bike computer which is a pretty cool little gadget.

To shoot it I headed home to Moab hoping for some sun in mid February as Boulder at that time of year is mostly grays and browns, not exactly the most fun for video. Luckily the weather cooperated and I was able to shoot both mountain and cyclocross under beautiful blue sky.

Highlight of the trip was riding Amasa Back to Pothole Arch with a return via Rockstacker and Jackson's trail. It was my first time on Rockstacker, which ended up being a good thing as I didn't know the technicality of the trail I was about to ride with 5k worth of camera gear on my back... Let's just say that rode sections which I would have thought twice about had I known what was coming up.

Anyways, here's the result.

Comments

Popular Posts