An amazing start to 2009

2009 is off to an amazing start thanks to some spectacularly well timed weather here in Colorado, as well as a certain inauguration thingy. We've been experiencing one of those dream scenarios where things are super warm on the front range while staying cool and snowy in the mountains. As a result I've now been able to either ride bikes or ski for 20 days in a row. Today looks to be a challenge to keep the streak alive as its currently 16 degrees and snowing out, but you never know. Some shots from the past 20 days:

Mike D on Flagstaff.
Days later in Beaver Creek with the Bikes Belong crew.
And back to Boulder for some more beautiful riding.
Next up, Steamboat for some snowcat skiing.
Abby dropping in on another beautiful pow field.
I skied the K2 Pontoons, my first time on powder only skis. They were pretty darn amazing.Pretty darn lucky. We'll see if I can make it out today, I'm thinking singlespeed on Marshall Mesa...

Comments

Popular Posts