Best Ride Ever

Sunday, I was lucky enough to partake in a 75 degree epic super D here in Boulder for my birthday. 3,200 feet of climbing and over 6,000 feet of descending spread of 35 miles of intricate route finding through Boulder's backyard. It's my favorite type of ride, tons of downhill, but still lots of uphill to make you earn the turns, so to speak, and it's taken me 9 years of exploring to piece this one together. The Boulder Whole Enchilada, or ICFIGIN.

However, five hours to the west, in my hometown of Moab, is the real Whole Enchilada.

Two days before my wedding I was lucky enough to ride the benchmark for all epic super-d's the world over. Thanks to Michael Cody and Spencer's bachelor party trip to the desert, we now have the Whole Enchilada on GoPro, slickly edited down to 4 minutes that document what is undoubtedly one of the world's best rides.

The Whole Enchilada from Michael Cody on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts