GSRT

I picked my bike up from Vecchio's the other evening after it's year end 'Grundle-Spritzing Revitalizer Tune' courtesy of Jim Potter. Year after year it never ceases to amaze me how sweet my bike ends up looking after a day at the shop with a true professional. Jim's skills as a mechanic combined with a frame and parts that were chosen for their durability rather than their sticker count means that a day in the stand rewards me with a bike that is as exciting today as it was when it was new.

Some of the parts in this picture are over 8 years old, while others are less than a year. Thanks to Potter they all look and feel brand new.

New tape is the part that you can see, but true to form, Jim made sure the real improvements are hidden to the eye, but far more tangible to the ride. The internals on this 8 year 0ld 10 speed Chorus lever are now all new carbon Record bits, and it feels amazing.
Bikes are fun.

Comments

Popular Posts